We are currently accepting reservations for the summer and beyond. Summer bookings are by the week, Friday to Friday. You can book directly from our website. We are very much looking forward to welcoming you!
COVID-19 TRANSMISSION MITIGATION EFFORTS:
- Guests are asked to reschedule their bookings and stay home if feeling unwell
- Reportedly, the greatest risk is from person to person interaction due to sneezing, coughing, breathing. We do not have any indoor common space whatsoever and cottages are well spaced from one another
- Guests are to follow social distancing practices when in the vicinity of other guests or when visiting local businesses/attractions
- In addition to our already-high cleaning standards, we also now disinfect all common high touch areas. E.g. remote controls, light switches, door knobs, cottage keys, kitchen appliances, etc.
- As always, self-check ins only
- Please keep your life jackets inside your cottage for the duration of your stay. We will disinfect them after you check out
- Canoes and kayaks are regularly sanitized to reduce contact-based transmission
- Common outdoor seating is regularly disinfected and well-spaced in pairs as most of our guests are couples
- Online payments only; no cash transactions
- Lysol is provided upon check in for your additional use, safety, and comfort
- All dishware, cookware, glassware, cutlery, etc. rewashed in the dishwasher prior to each guest check in
Extra items to consider bringing with you:
- All groceries, or as much as possible, to avoid impact on local establishments
- Hand sanitizer and/or wipes
- Bedding is all thoroughly cleaned, but you are welcome to bring your own if you wish
GOVERNMENT/AUTHORITY FORCED CANCELLATIONS
If we are accepting reservations, and you wish to make a future booking while government restrictions are currently in place, you can rest assured that reservation payments to Blue Moon Retreat are secured for you by this cancellation policy. During periods of uncertain times (e.g. COVID-19 state of emergency restrictions), deposits (and balance payments) will be held in “trust”. Should your booking require cancellation due to government orders, you will receive a full refund of all monies paid. No fees or other caveats.